Saturday 19 July 2014

Saturday, 19th July 2014

What a week! Work has been challenging... the less said about that the better! But it has been a good week overall. 

Went to Zizzi on Monday for the first time and was very pleased to see they have loads of stuff on their menu marked as 'under 600 calories'. Perfect for my diet! I definitely ruined it with all the wine I drank before, during and after though. 

I didn't have a late night, but there was an interesting development. Apparently, at 27, I have started sleepwalking. A few weeks ago I woke up to find myself sitting on the loo - I am clearly quite practical in my sleep, and I am glad of that fact - any mistakes could have been a bit messy. This time, however, I nearly ended up half naked and locked out of my house. It was a very hot night and I was more than a little tipsy. When in such a state I tend to be quite... minimalistic about what I wear to bed. In other words, I was just in my pants. I woke up standing in a corner with two walls in front of me. Assuming my childhood fear of being kidnapped had been realised (I guess I never quite let go of that one) I panicked, before I discovered one of the walls was the FRONT DOOR! If I had managed to open that... it doesn't bear thinking about. Dan wasn't even home! 

I also had my automatic driving lesson this week. Following this, I think anyone who drives a manual car is just a glutton for punishment. I am kicking myself because when I started my lessons I had wanted to do so in an automatic but was told no,no,no... well I love it. Its like a go-kart. I think I can actually pass my test in this thing. Why oh Why anyone would faff about with a douchebag gearstick if you can get a car that does it for you, enabling you to concentrate on everything else, I will never understand! I don't care how much more expensive it is to get a nice car and insure it, I am completely converted.

The Wonky Cog - The Business looks like it is about to be more than just an idea as well. A colleague and I are going to set up an Etsy business together and work out of her garage - if her idiot housemate gets rid of his punchbag, that is. Either way, it is really exciting. Watch this space :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment